Friday, August 21, 2009

Maintaining your scrumptious haircolor

I say scrumptious because that's how I would describe my current hair color. It's technically called strawberry blonde. But sometimes when I look in the mirror I'm reminded of the color of Cheetos dust, and that makes me hungry. So either way, strawberries or Cheetos, I still call it scrumptious. The only problem is that it doesn't stay that way for long. After 3 glorious days, the strawberry part washes down the drain and only the blonde remains. Which is OK, but I really like strawberries.

So how do I keep it looking like strawberries?

eHow.com says that red shades fade much faster in hot water. Hmmm..... Considering all of the thousands of magazines I've read, how have I never come across this much-needed piece of information??

I just dyed my hair yesterday and have yet to wash it. So for the price of beauty (and edibly delicious hair) I will start taking cold showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment