Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Review: Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Um, my husband is AMAZING. He came home from work yesterday with a Sally Hansen nail polish that is a cheaper version of the Gargantuan Green Grape that I've been drooling over, and....

Maybelline's Vibrating Mascara!!

I'm sorry you're so jealous of me.

So I tried it today and it was just plain COOL. I felt like a stud (what's a girly substitute for stud?). You hold the button down to make it vibrate, just slide it over your lashes and POOF you have dark, long and defined lashes. I've always wanted a magic wand....

I have only 2 hesitations. First, it's like $15!!! I'm afraid to fall in love with this stuff because I know I can never justify spending this much one just one beauty product. I'm a firm believer in saving money wherever I can. Hey, if I consistently buy a $6 mascara, I'm saving $9 a pop! That may not seem like a lot, but it adds up. It's kind of like if you see your face wash on the store shelf, with a generic brand right next to it that's EXACTLY the same except for the name, why the heck wouldn't you buy the cheaper one? Anyway, that's a whole different discussion.

Oh yeah, second of all, I'm not sure it does anything for thickening your lashes. They don't look much denser, just longer. Maybe tomorrow I'll do a side-by-side comparison of Pulse Perfection and Maybelline's XXL, which I really like for special occasions.

Peace out, all of you girls with husbands who are not as cool as mine :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment