Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chocolate Mud Masque


Today I threw my cousins a birthday party (all 3 of them just happened to have April birthdays). The theme was a spa party, or sparty, as I like to call it :P. I played some very zen relaxation music, lit some candles, set up a nail polish station, and of course did facials! I used face cleansing wipes, a homemade green tea toner, and my favorite moisturizer of all time, St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer. I'd tried all of these before. What I hadn't tried was the Chocolate Mud Masque by Montagne Jeunesse. I picked some of them up at Walmart just this morning and thought they'd be fun. Boy, did it feel amazing! It smelled and felt just like chocolate mousse.
You're supposed to let it dry on your face for 10-15 minutes, and then wash it off. When I washed it off, my skin looked amazing! It was actually glowing.
My cousins and I discovered that there's way too much in one packet for just one mask. So we saved what was left over in a little jar. We'll definitely be saving this for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment