Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weird face wash


On Friday night, I made a run to Walmart to pick up some hand soap because we were completely out. This particular kind looked really appealing (and smelled great!). And it's been working really well as hand wash.

Then I read the back of it.... It said, "Dial White Tea & Vitamin E Pearls Hand Soap is a crystal clear sensation that cares for your skin. Enriched with White Tea extract, a natural antioxidant, and nourishing Vitamin E complex, it works with your skin's natural moisturizers to help maintain a soft, supple, healthy feel while it gently cleans." And I thought hmmm.... This sounds like a face wash.

So what the heck, I tried washing my face with it. It's been 3 days now and my skin is amazingly soft. I don't have one single blemish or any of those annoying dry, crusty patches I usually do (my skin is sooo dry). I think this is a keeper- as a hand soap and a face wash! And it's a total steal at exactly $1.37 for 11.25 oz. at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment