I just got back from a funeral in Arkansas, and didn't feel like lugging around all of my big bottles of "necessary" beauty products. I like the idea of having one little bag with everything you need in it. And I actually did it! Here's what was in my one little makeup bag:
1. A 3-oz. travel bottle with Suave Kids Fairy Berry Strawberry 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner. I love this stuff. It smells awesome, the bottle is super cute, and it detangles my really tangle-prone hair (which means I don't have to lug around my bottle of detangler!) Oh, and I use it for body wash too. Perfect for traveling.
2. A disposable razor.
3. A tiny squeeze bottle with enough contact solution for two days.
4. My contact case & glasses.
5. A wide tooth comb.
6. A little bottle of Calgon Tahitian Orchid Body Spray. It smells really good and the spray bottle is the perfect size.
7. My Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream. It's a little jar.
8. My Ban deodorant.
9. Here's what I'm really proud of: 2 old jars of lip gloss. I saved the empty ones, cleaned them, and filled one with my face wash and one with my moisturizer.
The only thing I really forgot was hairspray, but I had room in my little bag for a travel-sized bottle of it. Anyway, I was proud of myself. I fit everything for the entire weekend in the bag I carry my textbooks in. Pretty efficient, huh?