Saturday, October 3, 2009

RUN, DON'T WALK TO WALGREENS RIGHT NOW!

Ok, ok, I know it's been lightyears since my last post, but you'll forgive me when you see these pictures. I was at Walgreens yesterday (looking for dark blue nail polish) and found the product that will change my life forever. I'm not just saying that, either. I predict I will use this every day for the next 10 years.

Intrigued? It's this eyeshadow palette from Profusion Cosmetics (yeah, I'd never heard of them either) that has....... 120 shadows.....! It was only $10, so I figured, hey, what the heck? I needed some new eyeshadows anyway. I'm
profoundly bored with my usual sands, coppers, golds, and browns. I wasn't really expecting the quality of these shadows to be that spectacular (I mean, there's 120 of them in one palette!). But um, I was so wrong. They are vibrant, highly
pigmented, and shimmery almost to the point of being metallic! All things I LOVE in eyeshadows, but can never seem to find quite to my liking. The package says these are "sheer", but there's not really anything sheer about them. Except maybe sheer joy.

Wow, gotta calm down. I looked this makeup company up, but this product is
not available online. So you better run, run, run to Walgreens right now. This will save you some serious dough, beat your beige shadow boredom, and
basically make every day happy until you run out of shadow. Which will be..... never.

Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment