Wednesday, November 4, 2009

120 days of shadow: Day 19

Wore an earthy scarf today, ergo the earthy eyeshadow. This kind of feels like cheating, though, because I would've worn a color like this anyway, eyeshadow challenge or not! That's because it's a neutral. I think at the end of this "120 days" thing, I'm gonna look through all of the looks and pick some favorites. I can already tell I'm liking the orange/pinky/peachy ones a lot. Big surprise. The cool-toned ones? Not so much.



On my lips I have L'Oreal's Color Riche Lipstick in Laetitia's Blush, that shade I blogged about a couple of months ago. I don't know who Laetitia is, or why she's blushing, but I like the color. Unfortunately, it was a limited time only shade. Boo. It's the one I got (for free!) at Walgreens, just by asking! That's how bad the economy is, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment