Sunday, November 8, 2009

120 days of shadow: Day 23

Let me just say, I am not a Twilight fan. Phew, that felt good to get off my chest. The reason I say that is because I copied Kristen Stewart's makeup today. I don't even like her (just her eye makeup).

This is my best Kristen Stewart pissed off face haha. Fail. I'm no good at looking pissed off. I still look like a Precious Moments doll. And I think the flash washed out the color because it looked smokier in the mirror. Maybe I need a new mirror.

The key to this look is the brown shadow in a weird place around your eyes, kind of like a halo.

And the pewter smudged in your crease and under your eyes.

And yes, I'm wearing Blushberry Shine (by CoverGirl Trushine) on my lips.

Today's post is brought to you by the color silver. In the inner corners at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment