Sunday, October 18, 2009

120 days of shadow: Day 14

(Um, took the makeup day off yesterday. I spent all Saturday studying and eating ramen. I didn't put anything on my face at all!)

Here's today though. I went mossy green again. I had a crazy hectic morning, so I didn't have time to do any fancy color-blending or anything. Just a swipe of shadow. I lined the inner corners of my eyes with Rimmel's Exaggerate Liner in Brown. It was starting to dry out though (I lost the cap!) so I attacked it with my hairdryer. Just put it on high and point it at the tip of your eyeliner for about 5 seconds. Don't do much longer than that, though, because it will melt right off! Don't ask me how I know this....

More quick swiping: I'm wearing Mary Kay's NouriShine Lipgloss in Cocoa Creme. Just enough so I looked done so I could run out the door! I really love this gloss. Mary Kay is the only non-drugstore brand that I own, because my mom used to buy it for me when I was younger. She has a friend who is a sales consultant. And good thing, because this gloss is great. I have three other ones, and their formula is great. Not watery and not sticky. Not too sheer and not too shiny. Just very creamy with a decent amount of pigment. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment