Tuesday, October 6, 2009

120 days of shadow: Day 4

After yesterday's craziness, I was so happy to try out a neutral color. I picked a light, shimmery yellow color that's almost gold (my favorite). I dusted it all over my eyelid, and made sure to apply some in the "inner v" of my eyes too. I looked so awake today, even though I woke up much earlier than usual. It's the shimmer on the inside of your eyes! Try it, you'll like it.

One of the reasons I was so excited about wearing a less dramatic shadow was so I could finally wear some awesome lipstick! I love me some lipstick, tell you what :P. This shade is Wet 'n Wild in Russian Tea Rose ($1!!). I love this color. I tapped the lipstick onto my lips and wore it as a stain, although its texture is really nice as a regularly applied lipstick too (much better than Maybelline's crappy Color Sensational Lipstick.... ahem). Would you believe that it lasted through 5 hyper elementary kids' piano lessons? Me neither, but it did.

Just in case you were wondering, I'm wearing Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin on my cheeks. Love love LOVE that stuff. I wear it pretty much every day. It's kind of like highlighter and blush in one. Really adds some shimmer to your cheekbones.

No comments:

Post a Comment