Monday, October 12, 2009

120 days of shadow: Day 9

OK, I didn't get to post this yesterday because I was exhausted and running a fever. But here's what I wore yesterday. I just wanted to do something simple and fresh, since our church met outside yesterday. I didn't wanna wear anything nuts. Bright/Dark makeup looks strange outside....


It's just a nice, pale color with a thin line of brown eyeliner. On my lips? CoverGirl's Trushine in Rosy Shine. Like I said before about Blushberry Shine, this formula is definitely my favorite of any lip product I've tried to date (amazing, I know). It feels good, it's sheer but still vibrant, and the finish is just right- shiny but not in a sticky lipgloss kind of way. Next I wanna try Peach Shine or Coral Shine. Sounds right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment