Monday, October 19, 2009

120 days of shadow: Day 15

I decided to suffer through pink again today, but much to my surprise, it looked peachy on me! Talk about a welcome surprise. So to match, I played up my peachy cheeks and a peachy lipgloss.

I'm wearing Jordana InColor Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss in Dazzling, which is bright tangerine shade. The cool thing about a sheer formula is that your natural lip hue shines through. So because my lips are pink already, the orange color turns peach (which is pink + orange). And don't even get me started on the feel of this lipgloss! Well, OK, do get me started because it's GREAT! It's smooth, it smells happy and fruity, it never gets sticky, and it definitely has a good shot of pigment. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I hate gloss that looks brightly colored in the tube and then looks like a layer of clear nailpolish topcoat on your lips. Why??? Lips don't look any more attractive just because they're shiny. They look more attractive because they have a pretty blush to them. And if there's some shine to that blush, then that's a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment