Sunday, October 4, 2009

120 days of shadow: Day 2

I'm not so sure about this one. My husband liked it, so I guess it wasn't awful. I chose an indigo-ish blue. I'm always wary of this shade, because it sort of makes me look like I got punched in the eye. This time I tried to make it better by lining my eyes with navy liner. A little less bruise-y, maybe?



Now let's talk about what shades of lipstick go with this eye look. Personally, I don't like anything even remotely colored on my lips when I'm wearing blue on my eyes. I feel like a sad remnant of the 80s. So today I chose the only nude lipstick I own (I know, I know.... I'm really more of a colored lipstick kind of girl, so this eyeshadow challenge is hard for me!). I just bought it last week, and it's Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Nude Blush, which I love. I also love the fact that I got this lipstick at Dollar Tree for..... you guessed it! A dollar! More about Dollar Tree finds tomorrow.....

I'm wearing Nude Blush in the picture above, and this is what the tube looks like here:




No comments:

Post a Comment