Wednesday, October 7, 2009

120 days of shadow: Day 5

It felt wonderfully autumnal outside today. The weather, drinking coffee outside with my friend at Starbucks, my burnt orange shirt. So I picked a shiny orange color. It really looked more peachy than anything else, which is great with me. I love peach makeup.

I blended shimmery pink into my crease, just to break up the monochromatic look. I think those shades blend together well.
On my lips, Blushberry Shine by CoverGirl Trushine. Oh, Blushberry Shine, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. As you can see, this is the only lipstick I've worn down to a nub. The color is sheer, glossy, and flattering on everyone. It just really brightens up my face. Actually, I like all of these lipsticks. They're definitely my favorite lipsticks to date. The texture is awesome. And they have a pretty extensive range of shades. Hmmm, maybe I'll buy another one....

No comments:

Post a Comment